Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Big News!!!

I wanted to give you all an update!

So, I ended up making that Big Decision.... and as you may already know, it is leading to a huge change in my life!!!

I'm going to be a full time Missionary in South Africa!!! 

My love for South Africa started in 2010 when I went with my church, and Global Expeditions for a two week long trip. Then I spent the summer of 2011, and 2012 there with Impact Africa. This last summer, I really felt the Lord moving me forward in His calling on my life. So, I followed (feet dragging, questioning, and doubting) and have gotten to this point. 

I got the official acceptance email two weeks ago, and have started the process of finding a Sending Agency. There is a lot of Fundraising to do, and a lot of legwork that will go into this next season of preparation. But I am so excited for what is next! I am looking forward to being part of what God is doing, and joining the work of Impact Africa. 

For more information on Impact Africa, you can visit their website www.impactafrica.org 
If you would like to be a part of my fundraising, or even just a part of my prayer support team please email me at n_yvonne@hotmail.com

Thank you all for your support, and the part you play in this Divine Adventure that God has called me to!! What a joy and privilege it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment